It’s that time of year again when Cupid has his bow and arrow ready to go. For all the ladies that are expecting their man to do something special for them this Valentine’s Day, I challenge you to turn the tables around and cater to him this year.
Here are a few ideas of how you can cater to your man this Valentine’s Day:
1. Rent His Favorite Movie: This goes a long way ladies. Not only does this show that you are listening and pay attention, but it also shows that you are willing to come into his world every once in awhile. Even if you don’t care for the movie, the thought that you know he loves it counts. If you want to be really creative, make a blanket fort on the floor or surrounding the bed to add an extra touch of intimacy for the night. Don’t forget his favorite snacks!
2. Cook for Him – Skip the restaurant and be the chef for the evening. Ladies, you should know what your man loves to eat! I know not all of you will have the privilege of meeting Mother Dear to know exactly how to cook a specific meal or dish; but if you do have this privilege, ask. If you really want to kick it up a notch (and you just don’t feel like cooking or can’t cook), hire a chef.
3. Write Him A Love Letter – Skip the Hallmark’s card and write from the heart. This is a time to make it as personable as possible. No typing just straight pen. Tell him how much he means to you and why you love him. Give him his own personal memoir.
4. Be The Entrée – In the Sex and the City movie, Samantha decided to cater to her man by making sushi and putting it on her body. Incorporate this into your gift. Whether you decide to do sushi or cover yourself in chocolate coated fruits with candy hearts, let him know that you are all his for the taking.
5. Be The WoMAN! – You are expecting roses, give him roses. You are expecting a teddy bear, give him a teddy bear. You are expecting a dinner/movie date..pay for it. You want to be naughty, initiate this as well. Most men will tell you that an aggressive, straight-forward woman is a major turn on. So, step up to the plate.